Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Where is My Mind?...Way out in the Water

  • Sunday, August 2, 2009
  • Jeff













  • 3 comments:

    Christy Gunnell said...

    Those are some sweet pictures in the waves. I'm quite impressed that you got a pic of Kari in her swimsuit. It looks like you guys had fun! Can't wait till next summer when we're all there together :) Now get your mind focused on mastering that new laser of yours for when I come home at Thanksgiving.

    Jeff said...

    I didn't know he took that picture!

    Christy Gunnell said...

    Well Jeff, I guess you'll just have to get some more fancy equipment so that one day when I have a little one you can take the types of pictures you imagined for Ollie :) And by the way, what is this other blog you have...Smitty's Musings? Like after our dog? What's that all about?

    (c) Copyright 2010 Jeff and Kari. Blogger template by Bloggermint