Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

snippets of Aunt Steph's and Uncle Sim's big weekend

  • Wednesday, August 19, 2009
  • Jeff
  • I don't know if you can tell, but there is actually a little too much love going on here, in the form of crushing our heads. Under a little stress there mom?
    I think Steph and I are bending down. I think we're actually taller than Daddy now. It's no fun getting old huh Daddy?
    This is Steph, Sim, Sim's mom Lana, and his 2 year old little boy Austin.
    It was really hot outside. I think this was the most G-rated picture of her dabbing her self off.
    Steph and all the kids. Cute aren't they.
    All the siblings. Me, Steph, Jack, and Terry. The boys made a (really) quick trip down. Didn't even get to spend one night.
    Thanks for the help Abby. We couldn't have done it without you.

    This is the church where they got married.
    I'm talking, go figure.
    They could not cut the cake fast enough.
    Make that cakes.
    Cousin shot.


    Don't worry, they mushed each other good with the cake.
    I love this picture. Would have been better without all the other people in the shot.
    I tried to get daddy to dance with me but he'd had enough.


    I love this. The pearls and manicure in contrast with the tats.

    Isn't she cute!

    Congratulations to Steph and Sim. I hope you have a wonderful life together.

    1 comments:

    Alison said...

    Awesome photos. Looks like everyone had a wonderful time. Love seeing a picture of your dad! Steph makes a beautiful bride and all the little girls are just precious!

    (c) Copyright 2010 Jeff and Kari. Blogger template by Bloggermint