Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Cover Models

  • Sunday, February 8, 2009
  • Jeff
  • Well I'm way behind in the blogging world so I'm going to try and play catch up. A while ago I mentioned that we had some family pictures taken. Well they weren't for us exactly. The hospital puts out a monthly magazine (that goes out to about 10,000 people) and they wanted Jeff to write an article and wanted to include his family in the pictures. Well the girls and Jeff ended up on the front cover and Hannah thinks it's just great. She had to take a copy to school to show her teacher and friends.


    I will say this is probably the best picture Hannah and Rachel have ever taken.


    The boys and I made the family shot inside with the actual article. Those are not our vegetables or even our kitchen though I'd like to claim them.

    The one downside I've experienced with being in a magazine is being recognized when I don't want to be. A couple of weeks ago our washing machine took it's final turn and while waiting for the repair guy and then a decision for a new one, I've been using the one local laundromat. I've been doing the wash just once a week so of course I go there wearing the worst of things so I can wash everything else. This last time Hannah had been sent home sick from school and she was with me. Sure enough some lady walks by sees Hannah and says "I know you from somewhere". Then she looks and me and says "Oh yeah, your the doctors wife, I saw you in the magazine." I'm sure the next question she wanted to ask was "Why are you dressed like that and in a laundromat?" Oh well, Even Jennifer Aniston gets caught without makeup sometimes.

    1 comments:

    Christy Gunnell said...

    Seriously the best picture I've seen any of you take! You are a picture picture family :) Good thing I know better :)

    (c) Copyright 2010 Jeff and Kari. Blogger template by Bloggermint