Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Little Nuggets Of Wisdom From Jonathan

  • Sunday, October 19, 2008
  • Jeff

  • 1: I was pretending to be dead....Jonathan says

    "You're not really dead mom or you'd have X's for eyes."

    2: We're sitting at the baseball game and a foul ball goes over the fence and into the
    stands...Jonathan says

    "That's why everyone should bring a glove."

    3: I jokingly (in a mad tone) say to Jonathan that I thought he'd promised not to get any
    bigger. In a very serious (just as mad tone) Jonathan says

    "I've been trying."

    Can't argue with that logic. On a side note Jonathan's team won their soccer game this week 6-5.

    2 comments:

    Lorie said...

    I can't believe those are the same kids! HOLY MOLY! Hanna is quite a cute pre-teen... watch out for the boys. Jacob and John are so handsome. Since you said Jeff was boring, I think it would be good for you to do the "Husband questions" from my blog. It would be funny to see what your answers would be. :)

    Christy Gunnell said...

    I miss Jonathan and his wisdom. :( "I was born in this hole. And I'll die in this hole!"

    (c) Copyright 2010 Jeff and Kari. Blogger template by Bloggermint