Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

She gets Her Dance Moves From Jeff (or Elaine)

  • Sunday, October 19, 2008
  • Jeff
  • Hannah has tried soccer and swimming and gymnastics and now were on to dance. If you knew me in high school, this was my thing. I'm not sure if it's going to be hers. Her goal in life right now is to be a "pop star". Thanks alot Hannah Montana. She is taking piano and can sing pretty well, so now she's working on the moves. We'll see how this all pans out. She tried out last week for a solo in the third grade musical. She's pretty confident she going to get, but didn't we all think we were great at that age? The primary program at church is next weekend and she is definitely the loudest, and as primary chorister I appreciate it. Maybe one day you can all say you knew her when. At least she doesn't mind having her picture taken, she actually asks for it daily.


    On a side note: Is it wrong of me to covet my own daughters body. She walks around in these skinny jeans with her hair all straight and all I can think is man I wish I could wear that.

    1 comments:

    Christy Gunnell said...

    Okay yeah Kari, don't start coveting Hannah's body. That would be sad. You should learn how to post videos so I can see her dance moves!

    (c) Copyright 2010 Jeff and Kari. Blogger template by Bloggermint