Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

I forgot how to do this...

  • Sunday, September 1, 2013
  • Jeff
  • It's been so long since we've posted something on this blog I had to look up how to do it. The kids happened to be looking back at old posts tonight and laughing at all the things they "used to do" and how they "used to be funny". And I realized I should post something here ever so often just so they have something to remember. So here's a funny thing from this evening.

    As soon as we were done reading scriptures Jeff tackled me to tickle me (retaliation from an earlier event). Unfortunately Rachel had just gone to the bathroom so as the other kids were coming to my aide, she could only scream form the bathroom "Mommy, Mommy, I'm coming".

    And here's a few photos...

    Boredom


    Mom went to Utah and all we got were these shirts.


    Trip for ice-cream post piano recital.



     Tubing at Beaver's Bend.


    0 comments:

    (c) Copyright 2010 Jeff and Kari. Blogger template by Bloggermint