Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Ha Ha

  • Sunday, April 18, 2010
  • Jeff
  • Sometimes my kids crack me up. Usually it's Jonathan with the comments but apparently Rach and Jacob have been in a mood lately.

    Jonathan:  Mom, I don't like the name you gave my chicken.
    Mom:   That's fine, you can change it. What would you like it to be?
    Jonathan:   I don't know yet. I have to "learn" him first.




    Rachel:   "God's plan was for a mess." (As I look over and her oatmeal is all over the place.)



    Mom:  How was your day Jacob?
    Jacob:  Why don't you get me a phone and I'll text you the answer.


    Hannah:  "How much are you going to pay me to babysit? "


    Jeff:  "Look, It's like the Goonies."

    1 comments:

    Lorie said...

    My favorite was Jeff on the bike and the comment from Jacob about texting you the answer. They are all super cute! How many chickens do you have? Do you want 13 more?

    (c) Copyright 2010 Jeff and Kari. Blogger template by Bloggermint