Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Christmas 2009

  • Friday, January 8, 2010
  • Jeff
  • I got Blog Guilt again. I couldn't even tell you the last time I wrote anything. Jeff's been posting pictures but that's about all. So now for the recap.

    We had Christmas and it was so nice (although you couldn't tell by the look on Jonny's face in the first pic). We celebrated Christmas Eve with the Smith side and there may have been a little snow on the ground (I can't really remember). We had dinner, looked at lights and then opened presents. We played with the aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents until the wee hours. (Ok 11:00 at night for us.)

    I don't think Jonny wanted to listen to the Christmas
    story before looking at lights and opening presents.




    Ahhhhh, presents!


    Next stop, Christmas with the McClanahan's. Now it's only a 15min drive between the houses but since it was icy I insisted we take it slow, real slow, like it was turned into a 30min drive. In my overreacting defense, I did fishtail on the ice once. We went right to bed so we could wake up bright and early to wonderful presents of toiletpaper. Yep, you read that right. Sweetie had rolled up one dollar bills end to end in rolls of TP so each kid had to go through the roll to get their present. Activity and gift all in one.



    Unfortunately I have so much to catch up on posts will be short and sweet. Merry Christmas, two months late.

    0 comments:

    (c) Copyright 2010 Jeff and Kari. Blogger template by Bloggermint