Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Can You Believe She Said That

  • Monday, April 20, 2009
  • Jeff
  • So I've been know to run. About 10 miles a day give or take. I've always thought that was pretty good. Well, we just had a new neighbor move in a few days ago. I finally got to meet her today. She's this very sweet older lady with thick all white hair whose in her 70's. I introduce myself and she says"Oh you're the one who likes to run" (small town, nothing's private). Apparently she likes to run marathons, outside. I say yeah but I like to run on a treadmill inside. Her response is "Yeah, you're a lightweight". I do not want to play keeping up with the Jones with her.

    3 comments:

    Lorie said...

    Who is this talking, Jeff or Kari?! If it's Jeff, didn't he used to run every day to his med school classes and show up all sweaty? 10 miles a day!! HOLY COW

    Jeff said...

    No, it's Kari, and I break up the running, 5 in the am and 5 in the pm.
    And lately I have missed a few sessions. But I refuse to run outside, it's too hot or too cold.

    Reyes Family said...

    Girl, in my opinion, anyone who runs one mile a day is a rock star!

    (c) Copyright 2010 Jeff and Kari. Blogger template by Bloggermint