Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

"Let Me See"

  • Wednesday, January 14, 2009
  • Jeff
  • If Jonny has his way there will be no more babies in this house. I was helping out a friend of mine who was sick by watching her little boy today. He's 6 months old and completely adorable. Not to mention pretty darn good for a kid who's used to mom all day. Well we have a fine day. Rachel likes him and has fun feeding him and playing with him. Then it's time to pick up the boys. First it's Jonathan. He gets in the car and is surprised to see a baby, I tell him I'm babysitting and he seems to accept it. A few moments later I look in the rearview mirror and he's got this disgusted look on his face. He says "Why is it looking at me?" I say he must like you and we keep going. A minute later and Rachel reaches over to hold his hand and Jonathan screams "Don't touch it Rachel, you'll get baby germs". We get home and everyone else thinks Samuel is great and Jonathan just ignores him, until.... it's time to change a poopy diaper. Now he says he wants to watch!

    2 comments:

    Lorie said...

    That is awesome! I guess it's time for another one, Kari. Isn't it great being out of diapers?!?!

    Lorie said...

    Not you, I mean your kids... ha, ha.

    (c) Copyright 2010 Jeff and Kari. Blogger template by Bloggermint